Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Twisty Felt Flowers - Step by Step

I haven't shared a tutorial on the blog for a while, but if you saw the latest Australian Scrapbooking Ideas magazine, you might have seen my tutorial for Twisty Felt Flowers. These are so easy to make, and cute too, so I thought I'd share the tutorial here as well.






And here's the layout that I used it on...


This was part of the circles feature that I did. I loved that I got so many photos on the one layout! I really do love to do the single photo pages, but really, so many events have multiple photos, and it's just not practical to do so many single photo pages, or I'm going to need a bigger house just to store all my finished layouts, lol!

Hope you liked my little tutorial. Oh, and I use Helmar 450 glue, I find it's really good for that sort of thing, and dries really quick :)

I'm child free tonight, so I'd better get my butt off this computer and make the most of my scrapping time. Hope you had a great day!

4 comments:

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

thanks so much for sharing Sam...what a great idea to 'match' to striped candy canes :) love the LO - enjoy your creative time :)

Crie Artezzanato said...

Thanks for the sharing. I love flowers.

val
www.crieartezzanato.blogspot.com

Carin McDonough said...

Fantastic layout, I love how many photos you have got on there without it taking up all the space! Very cute flower, I have never thought of doing one of those with felt! :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

TFL! This is so cool! I love using felt! You execute your handmade things sooo well!!! Awesome page too! Totally fun plus!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...