Thursday, May 26, 2011

Scrapbooking Memories Cover Layout!!

I've been so excited about this...my very first COVER!!! I almost couldn't believe it when I got an email from Scrapbooking Memories, saying that my layout would be on the cover, and I had to keep going back and reading it to make sure I didn't imagine it. But it's really real! Jack was quite excited about it too, but not excited enough to let me get a good photo of him with it, lol. Typical boy!


And here is the actual page...


It's one of my faves of Jack, but I had never submitted it, so I was excited when it was actually chosen from my blog. And then to have it go on the front cover just really topped it off :)

So, what else have we been up to? Well, I went to a scrappy retreat on the weekend, with Scrapping on the Avenue. It was so much fun!! I have lots of layouts to share from then, so I'll have to get photographing.

We have a very sick little guinea pig. Gizmo is not at all well, and has been having round the clock care, with lots of visits to the vet, syringe feeding, lots of medicine...


We all love her so much. I just hope she starts to get better soon.

Em has been busy practising for her dance performance at the school fair on Saturday. Can't wait to see it!


And Jack has been torturing us all with his clarinet practice...


Lol, I shouldn't say that, he's actually getting pretty good :) Just gets a bit ear piercing and squeaky when he hits the wrong note sometimes.

Well, that's all from me for now. I have lots of layouts to photograph, and they'll all be up on my blog in the next few days.

Oh, and make sure you check out the Imaginisce Blog...the Happy Camper release party is on all week, and you will not believe how cute it is!!!!

11 comments:

Scrappymama Elaine said...

Congrats! That is awesome!

Mara Campbell said...

That is super exciting!!! Congrats on your cover layout!!!

Kim said...

HUGE congrats Sam, you must be sooo excited!

Marelize said...

Congrats Sam! Your layout is awesome is and is so deserving of the front cover! Hope Gizmo feels better soon. :)

Alanna said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That is a fab LO!! Well done :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Congrats! It is a amazing lay-out!

Gail L said...

Wow! That is so exciting - congratulations Sam! Well deserved!

Hayles said...

A big CONGRATS, how exciting, front page!! You so deserve it!

Belinda said...

Congrats Sam!!!! Your layout is awesome. Hope Gizmo gets better soon. :-))

Kelly Massman said...

How wonderful!!! Congrats! Hope your little furry friend feels better soon... TFS the photos, too!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Congrats Sam! Love that layout! You must be over the moon! So cool! Love the name "Gizmo" - love those Gremlins movies. So cute. I hope Gizmo gets better soon! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...