Monday, April 9, 2012

Strike a Pose!

Well, I hope everyone is recovering from their chocolate induced sugar overloads today! I couldn't even look at all the Easter eggs this morning, lol.

I thought I'd pop on here and share this layout that is featured in the latest Australian Scrapbook Ideas magazine. A while back I was asked to do some layouts featuring circles, as well as write an article about using circles on your pages. Well, I love using circles, so that suited me just fine! I had to do 3 layouts, and this one was my fave...


Love this photo of Em! What a poser!! She was putting on a fashion show for me, complete with the 'bored' model look. Here are a few close ups...



And here's how it looked in the mag...


Well, we've got some visitors here today, so we're off to the beach for a bbq this afternoon. So glad we've got such beautiful weather at the moment. Hope you're enjoying the long weekend!

1 comment:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

That looks awesome! Love your layout! And what a big spread in the mag! Takes up two pages! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...