Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Just Because...

You should see my house at the moment, there is scrapping stuff out EVERYWHERE! I think I might need to have a bit of a tidy up before doing any more, I can't even see my desk at the moment, it's just covered! But before I do that, I have a couple of layouts to share. This first one here is a 'just because' page'....


Love that paper range! It's called 'Paper Boy' by Bella, and it's so cute. Think I might have to get some more of it!

This next page is for the Purple Pumpkin April sketch...


And a close up of the PP satin flower...


Well, I've got some cleaning up to do, and then hopefully some more scrapping later. Hope you're having a great day!

2 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Love these layouts!!! :D

amanda73 said...

love those layouts, i love the paper boy range too...... just amazing layouts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...