Sunday, December 18, 2011

1 Week To Go!

Well, here we are, just 1 week away from Christmas!!! I am looking forward to a week of doing nothing much but hanging out with the kidlets, doing lots of craft, making loads of scrummy treats, and watching Christmas movies. I love Christmas week!!

My plan for this week, is to get the kids up early each day, so they start going to sleep a bit earlier. I want them TIRED for Christmas eve. Last year they were too hyped up to go to sleep, and I was terrified i would fall asleep before they did. Omg, imagine that!! So the plan is to get them out of bed at 7am, instead of letting them sleep until 9. Let's see if I can stick to it, lol.

I'm hoping to squeeze in a little bit of scrapping this week too. I've kind of lost momentum with my December Daily album. Really need to get back into that. Em is doing one too :) And I really want to do some real scrapping, but I feel like I've forgotten how! Here's a layout I did a little while back though, for Australian Scrapbook Ideas magazine. I had to do 3 double page layouts with a Christmas theme, and this is one of them...


Click the photo for a closer look!

I find double layouts a bit of a challenge at the best of times, so to have to do 3 of them was pretty full on! I'll pop the other ones on here another day :)

And before I go, here are a few pics of what the kids have been up to...


Jack has claimed all of the Christmas crafts that require sewing. He really enjoys it, and is even in the Needles and Threads club at school!

And I managed to convince Em to pose with a bit of tinsel so I could put the pic in my December Daily. Jack wouldn't do it because it's too itchy, lol. Don't blame him either!


Hope you have a fun Christmas week!

1 comment:

Стокли said...

Fun story and fun page=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...