Thursday, August 4, 2011

Scrapping!

I've been shocking lately, haven't I? I have hardly blogged at all, just that thing called LIFE gettting in the way :) I have been meaning to share a heap of layouts, but just haven't had a chance...until now!

Have you seen the latest Christmas range Santa's Little Helper from Imaginisce? It is sooo cute! I have so many plans for this range, but here's what I've created so far...


The good old Christmas morning photo, taken at the crack of dawn :) Makes all the busyness, and stress (because the kids won't go to sleep and I'm scared I will!) and saving, saving, saving to buy all those pressies worth it. It's definately my favourite time of the year :)

The die-cuts in this collection are the cutest ever. This sleigh was probably my fave, and just had to go on this page. And I couldn't resist blinging it up a bit with my I-rock!



Aww...look at this little face :) This girl is Christmas crazy, just like her mama...


She is already asking me how many days until Christmas! She loves everything about it, the cooking, the carols, the stories, the giving to others, and of course the presents. I've used another cute little die-cut on this page...


And a sweet little sticker, with a few added I-rock gems...


And this next page....? Hmmmm......


Well, I was kind of going for an "aged" look, so I altered the bright and fun papers by mod podging some dress patterns to them, and dulled them down a bit. You can still see the cute patterns, but they are a bit more subtle now. So...not really sure about this page, but I think I'll try that technique again and see how I go. I do love that photo of my little man though. Wasn't he just so cute!! He was a couple of months off being two there. The photo was just a freebie in the shops, and the print was so small that I scanned it and made it bigger...but it's so grainy. Still...it's better than nothing! I wonder how much longer the kids will want to have their photo sitting on Santa's knee? Another few years I hope!

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeeeee the papers you used and all the adorable Christmas goodies!! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Julia said...

Amazing pages!! How did you make the circles around the big circle?

Michelle said...

These are cute Sam!! I love the circle one!! Must find that punch!!! All I have is plain circle punches. I love how you altered the paper in the last LO.

Marelize said...

Wow! Gorgeous Christmas layouts Samantha!! Love how they are all so different. :)

scrap by Dri said...

Pages that beautiful, I love the papers, very happy.

amanda73 said...

omg these are such cute christmas layouts, i love all 3....even the distressed one that youre not sure about, its gorgeous

Leanne said...

Beautiful LOs Sam!!

Angela said...

Absolutely gorgeous Sam!!! Love them all & what a great range of Christmas papers :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...