Wednesday, June 1, 2011

SUYS Layout

June already? Really? Geez, it will be Christmas before we know it!! Well, it's crazy busy around here, with the Purple Pumpkin Sale on Friday, so I'm just popping in quickly to share this layout I did for SUYS...


Awww..Em looks so little there! I've had this photo printed out for AGES, but I was so bummed that there was a hair going across Emma's face that I didn't really feel like scrapping it. But...the challenge for this month, as well as the sketch, was to create a winter themed layout. And these were the only wintery photos I had, so I was finally forced to scrap them! (And looking at it now, that hair across her face can harldy be seen, unlesss you look really closely. Don't know why I let it bother me!)

Here's a couple of close ups...


Of course, with SUYS you have to use some handmade embellies on your layout, and these are all from...you guessed it...Purple Pumpkin!


If you want to get your hands on some of these handmade goodies, keep your eye out for the Purple Pumpkin Sale on Friday night. And you can check out the layouts the other SUYS dt girls came up with HERE.

Ok, better go and pick those rascals of mine up from school! Hope you are having a great day :)

3 comments:

Anne P said...

I can't even see the hair here. LOVE that new owl and is that a new feltie too.

Cathy said...

Fantastic LO Sam.. love the colours and how cute is that Beanie. My daughter is 15 and she still loves her Beanie Kids!! :)))

Mel said...

This is just gorgeous Sam, I used your gorgeous embellies on some of my layouts, they make my layouts pop. Love those gorgeous pics of Em. Melxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...