Friday, March 4, 2011

Imaginisce Berrylicious Cards

Good morning! Well, it isn't really for me...I've woken up feeling like I've been hit by a bus! I haven't been sick for ages though, so I guess I was due for a dose of the flu.

Anyway, I have a couple of cards to share today. I made these cards for two lovely ladies at Imaginisce, using the Imaginisce Berrylicious range...



Now, as you know, I'm not much of a card maker, but these were really fun to make. I love that range! So cute and happy :) And if you haven't already, make sure you check out the Imaginisce Blog today for another "Click it with Cricut" feature. There are some pretty fabulous projects on there!

Well, I'm off to pop some cold and flu tablets. Thank goodness for medicine!

10 comments:

Carin McDonough said...

Very cute cards I am sure they will love them! Hope you feel better soon :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards...love that cute little bee! xx

Cathy said...

So adorable Sam, love the cute details!! There's been a bit of that going around in our household and I'm hoping Luke doesn't spread it around. Hope you're feeling better soon :) x

Kimmarie Baker said...

Feel Better! I really love this collection. Your cards are so cute!

Marelize said...

Your cards are gorgeous Sam! Love the bright and happy colours. Hope you feel better soon. :)

Kim said...

love the doodling Sam reaaly makes the cards pop!

Mel said...

Just gorgeous Sam, beautiful papers. Melxx

Nikki xx said...

Your cards are just gorgeous Sam :):):) Sorry to hear you' feeling unwell. Getting sick is such an inconvenience when you're busy! Hope you're feeling better soon lovely xxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards Sam! Hope you feel better soon hun :0)

Julia said...

Im in love with these cards! They are fantastic! So much work and imagination put in these projects. Thumbs up!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...