Wednesday, March 2, 2011

4 Fancy Pants Hot Chocolate Layouts...

A little while ago I was asked to teach a class at Harrisons Charity Scrapbook Day. I had originally planned to teach 2 layouts, but the kit I got to work with was HUGE, so I ended up getting 4 layouts out of it. Here's what I came up with...











And the best part about it is, that the class is ONLY $25!! That's right, you will complete all 4 layouts in the class, with ALL PRODUCTS PROVIDED for just $25!! The kit itself is valued at around $35 so it is awesome value. It's full of Fancy Pants papers, Prima Flowers, Maya Road Rose Ribbon, A2Z Scraplets Chipboard and more! If you are in Brisbane on the 12th of March, I would love to see you at this class. There is also a crop day on for Harrison's Charity, so if you want to make it an all day thing you could book into that too. Or if you've only got a couple of hours to spare, you can just book into the class. Email Mel at harrisonslittlewingcharity@yahoo.com.au to book your spot, or click HERE for more details.

Hope to see you there!

8 comments:

Heather Jacob said...

wow you are on a roll your work is rockin" gorgeous girl !!!!! beautiful art ... hugz x

HarmonySweetpea said...

Great layouts. Would love to come but won't be able to make it.

Cathy said...

WOW these are all beautiful LO's Sam.. the colours and all those flowers are gorgeous!! :)

Marelize said...

Sounds like an awesome class Sam! Love your layouts and all those flowers look gorgeous! :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Love your work!!! I also have to say I love that layout in the latest SM with the button circle - it is sooo awesome! My daughter loves it too! She said it was her favourite in the mag - and I agree! :D

xo

MiniOwner said...

Oh wow! Loving your work!
Sue x

Mel said...

Oh Sam, the layouts you have created are just beautiful, I especially love the cousins design one, but all the photos of the kids look amazing. How cute, I so wish I could attend the crop, but I have a wedding but if you think a rak donated would help, please let me know maybe for a prize or something. Such a wonderful day it will be Melxx

Carin McDonough said...

Oooh these are all gorgeous Samantha I wish I could go! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...