Thursday, February 17, 2011

A2Z Layout

Hi everyone! Thursday already, nearly the weekend - Yay!! I have a layout to share today, using a new release A2Z Scraplet...


I love that photo of Em! It's kind of blurry, and the colours look weird, but for some reason I love it. I used lots of handmade goodies on this page. That Owl Button is a new one for Purple Pumpkin. Isn't it cute?


I loved this Scraplet too. It actually comes with a branch and the leaves, but I used them separately...


And this is one of my favourite buttons, a Little Deer...


Well, I'd better race off. The kids have swimming lessons after school today, and I need to find their swimmers! Be back soon with some more layouts.

Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

Jennie Garcia said...

Beautiful Layout!! Love the picture, lace and flowers!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout Sam !!! And what a gorgeous photo !! xx♥

Belinda said...

This is gorgeous Sam and I love all the Purple Pumpkin goodies on there!!

Colleen B. said...

This is so pretty and delicate, gorgeous LO and so is the pic of your little girl!!

Heather Jacob said...

beautiful as always Sam love all those little embellies ... soooo yummy !!!! hugz x

Mel said...

Your sweet angel is beautiful and so is your amazing layout. Got my beautiful embellies and just made my layout with your gorgeous blue/yellow clay stars. Melxx

Cathy said...

Gorgeous LO Sam. So many yummy embellies and your photo is so beautiful!!

Mara Campbell said...

eeek!! So many fun elements on this page! I love the doiley and the owl and deer and the title on the banner. Love it!

Kim said...

totally love your lace Sam!!!

Carin McDonough said...

Gorgeous layout Sam, I love the lace! :)

Debbie said...

Sweet layout Sam! Love all the Purple Pumpkin goodies and the lace background!

Kelly Massman said...

I'm so behind in my blogging, I won't be able to catch up, but I still had to let you know that I think this is beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...