Monday, December 20, 2010

Scrapbooking Crop Day

Good morning!!! Remember a little while ago I mentioned on my blog that my good friend Melanie lost her beautiful little boy Harrison? Well, she has started a charity in his name called Harrisons Little Wings. The aim of the charity is to make up 6x6 albums to donate to other families who have suffered this terrible loss.

Mel is having a Scrapbooking Crop Day on the 12th of March 2011, to raise funds and awareness, or if you don't live nearby, you could help by creating a couple of pages for one of these very special albums. I've almost finished one little album, it just needs a few finishing touches, and then I'll share it on here.

If you like to find out more details on how you can help, please click HERE.

4 comments:

amanda73 said...

im definitely helping out this cause....... i live just up the road from where the crop will be heald, so have emailed mel with my interest in coming

Belinda said...

Yep...I'm SO going to try to get some layouts done. I can't be there of course but I could definately post some things....

Unknown said...

If I still lived in Brisbane I'd be there...sigh...

Anne P said...

And I saw you are going to be teaching a class. Well I'm coming :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...