Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ready and Waiting...


Can you tell she's ready for Halloween? Emily has been counting down the days for months!! She's got her new little witch costume all ready and waiting, along with those cute little glasses with the witchy nose. And you should have seen her eyes light up while I was making that cute hair accessory. Yep, I made it with my I-Top!!


See that brad in the centre there? It's a new Twist Daddie. The back of these is like a little screw...


And after you've made the Twist Daddie, you can slide a few flowers onto one of these, screw the Twist Daddie on top and...



Voila! You have a cute little headband! That glittery flower is one of the Pop up Posies, another new product from Imaginisce. I just covered it with mod podge and a bit of glitter, because my girl likes things sparkly :) And all the flowers you see on there are from Imaginisce too. They come in the cutest little cupcake or mini handbag packaging, with fabulous co-ordinating colours. (You can check them out HERE)


The best thing about these is that you can keep changing it to match whatever you want. Just twist it off, change the flowers, pop on a different twist daddie, and you've got a whole new accessory. Emily has already told me all sorts of different colour combinations that she wants, so I'd better get busy, lol. And this is just the start of it. In this range there are also hairclips, and snap bobby pins and snap rings!!

Oh, and I nearly forgot...Imaginisce is having an AWESOME giveaway! You could win one of 3 Cricut Gypsy's!!! Head over to the Imaginisce Blog to check it out!

Well, I've got a class to teach today, so I'd better go and sort out some instructions. Hope you have a great day!!

8 comments:

amanda73 said...

that flower hair piece is just stunning, no wonder Em wants more

Melinda Spinks said...

Sam you've done it again... what a groovy hair-piece! And how funny are those glasses with the big green witchy-poo nose. Love them!

Belinda said...

Aaaaww!! She is the cutest little witch ever!! Love your hair accessory!! Fabulous. Gonna have to get one of those I Tops I think!! Will have to ask Santa!! LOL B-)

Kim said...

wowowowowow this is just INCREDIBLE Sam

Shell Turner said...

Amazing!! Once I show my little Abbey this she's going to want one too! They are selling straw witches broomsticks at Coles for about $10 and she is eyeing one off to match her witch outfit. I haven't seen that witch nose anywhere, where did you find it?

Mel said...

That is gorgeous Sam, and Em looks adorable in her nose and glasses, I am guessing when the kids go to school Halloween is a little more recognised?? I love all the layouts and celebrations you see from US, you will be super busy now with making those gorgeous hair pieces, they would make super beautiful Chrissy Presents. Melxx

donna said...

I love Em's glasses Sam! and that headband is gorgeous.... it would be awesome for Melbourne Cup Parties!

Christine said...

Ooh, cute! she's a pretty little witch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...