Monday, September 20, 2010

Crate Paper Layout

Happy Monday! Normally I'm not a fan of Monday's, but they are perfectly acceptable when the kids are on holidays. Even if it's rainy and the kids are snuffly. No sleep in this morning though, because both kids were up by 6am because they were feeling sick. So once I sorted them out, and got them snuggled up on the couch with a movie, I sat at the kitchen table and did this...


I used some new Crate Paper Restoration goodies that I got at Blossies a couple of weeks ago. And of course I had to add a Purple Pumpkin Little Birdie button...


See that cute little cupcake button? It's from MLBOW. I thought it went pretty well on here, seeing as the title is Sweet You :) And the flower spray is one I got from D-Lish Scraps a little while ago. I have been hoarding it, but finally decided to use it on here ...


Well, that's all I've got time for at the moment. Em is nagging me that she's got "Flushed Away" ready to go in the dvd player, and that she won't watch it till I'm sitting with her.

Hope you are having a great day!!

15 comments:

scrappintrace said...

Another Great Layout Sam !!! WooHOO!!xxxx

Belinda said...

This is definately sweet Sam. Love that little birdie button and that adorable little cupcake button. B-)

amanda73 said...

wow, wow, lovin all of this sam, just amazing

Mel said...

The joys of school holidays Sam, hope you enjoyed flushed away, Nate is like that too, I usually grab my trusty scissors and do some cutting whilst I am sitting with him. Love this gorgeous layout, I have added some PP bits with my Restoration papers too, really went well with them. Melxx

Kim said...

oooo so delightful Samantha, a gorgeous photo and all your elements work beautifully

Cathy said...

Gorgeous LO Sam. Love all your elements. That pleated paper looks fab. Such a lovely pic!! :)

Carin McDonough said...

Gorgeous layout Sam, that little birdie button is just the cutest thing ever! Hope the kids feel better soon :)

Marelize said...

I love school holidays too Sam. Hope your kidlets feel better soon and you get a chance to sleep in.
I love your layout. The colours and gorgeous flowers are perfect for that sweet photo of your DD. :)

Natalie said...

Not a great way to start the holidays but at least you get to create!!! Gorgeous as always! Hope you and the kids have a great break together!!!

Kelly Massman said...

Very pretty, Sam!

Melinda Spinks said...

Beautiful layout Sam. I hope your little people will be feeling better soon and that you don't catch their bug. Enjoy the holidays!

Nerrida said...

Gorgeous photo and i love the detailed work - looks wonderful!

Debbie said...

Such a sweet layout Sam of your daughter! Love all your embellishments. Hope your kids feel better soon!

Sarah Lou said...

oh so beautiful!!! I love love love what you have done with the crate!!!

Liz Weber said...

Ooh la la Sam this is just gorgoeus smorgeous! The paper is beautiful, I have some and love it. Loving the gorgeous embellishments and that photo is so pretty.

Hope you guys are better and enjoy the holidays, we are loving them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...