Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sick...

I have hardly blogged at all the last few days, and I have missed it! I've got a horrible cold at the moment, and Jack has too. And it's flared up his asthma again, so that's no fun. He's had a pretty good run with that lately too. So that's why I havent been around. The kids have both gone off to bed really early tonight though, so I thought I might sneak in a quick post before I go to bed too.

I havent done a lot of scrapping over the last few days, but I can show a sneaky of this layout. It's a double pager that I will be teaching over at Blossies next month, using the Kaisercraft Made With Love papers. I'm teaching some classes there this Sunday too, which I'm really looking forward to. Actually I've got a really busy weekend coming up. Jack's birthday is on Friday, so I'll be making lots of cupcakes to bring into school. Then he is having a birthday party on Saturday, so that should be fun. More baking for me to do, he wants a pirates sword cake, which he spotted in the birthday cake book. Lucky for me, that one looks pretty easy. Then Sunday I've got 2 classes, so that will take up most of the day.

Don't forget there's only 2 days left til I draw the winner for these Scooters Vacation goodies. If you havent entered yet, just click here.

4 comments:

Mel said...

Wow I just love what you did with those Kaiser papers, I cannot wait to see the whole layout, I love those curled flowers and I also love how you did the journalling in strips, must get myself a printer.

Mara Campbell said...

So sorry you are sick, that is NO fun!! But I love your sneak, those flowers look cool!! Hope you are feeling better soon!

Melinda Spinks said...

Looks gorgeous Samantha.
Sorry to hear that you guys are not doing so good! Sending my thoughts your way.
Melinda

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Love love the sneaky!!! Sorry to hear you are sick! Hope you get better by the weekend xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...