Friday, February 12, 2010

And The Winner Is...

Can't believe it's the 12th of February already! My little man is 9 today, I just can't believe how big he is getting. It's also the day I'm drawing the winner for the Scooters Vacation goodies...

Well, I went to the random number thingy, and I have absolutely no idea how to put the result thing on my blog. I tried, but it just wasnt going to happen. But the number chosen was.......Number 20!

Jyotsna said...
of course we like this :-)
Thanks for the very nice giveaway!!
regards, Lien


Congratulations Lien! Just email me your address and I'll get your prize off to you!

I've got a brand new giveaway which I will start next week, so stay tuned :)

4 comments:

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Happy birthday to your gorgeous boy Sam!!! And congrats to Lien for winning that awesome pack :D

Melinda Spinks said...

Happy 9th Birthday to your precious boy!
I totally know what you are talking about with the ridiculous random number generator, I had no idea how to get it up on the blog and keep the number from changing.
Fabulous response to your give-away Sam!

KarenB said...

Happy ninth birthday to your young man!! My daughter turned 9 in December, and it's such a lovely age :)

Mel said...

Happy 9th birthday to your little man, doesn't life just pass by so quickly, cliched I know but too amazing for words, hope you and he enjoys the day, by the way, what sort of cake do you have for a 9 year old, Nate is only 3 so I can get away with poodle shapes etc, if you do have one can you show us. Love Melxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...