Thursday, December 10, 2009

Kaisercraft Christmas Layouts


Just wanted to share some of my Christmas layouts that have been featured on the Kaisercraft blog. This first one uses the Christmas Carnival range, which is one of my all time favourites. It went perfectly with that photo too :)


This next one was made with the Dear Santa range. I love how the product tags are so good to use on layouts too. This range is so gorgeous for using with black and white photos, I just love it.


And this last one was made using the Kaisercraft Belle range. I have been waiting for ages to scrap this photo because it had such a big space over on the side, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. And I just love that photo of my little elf :)

2 comments:

Chloe said...

Gorgeous LO's Sam. I just love the Carnival range too! So bright and fun.

Shell said...

They all look fab. I agree with Chloe that paper range looks great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...