Sunday, November 1, 2009

3 Layouts and a Couple of Zombies!


I have lots of scrappy shares for today. This layout here I made for Blossies, using the gorgeous new Fancy Pants Little Sprout papers. I was feeling too lazy to search through my letters for the title, so I just drew it. It's a bit dodgy but I kind of like it, and it's nice to have something a little different on my page.


This next one's for Blossies too, and I've used My Minds Eye and Fancy Pants papers and a super cute little Imaginisce stamp. (I just love those little stamps, I cant get enough of them!) Em recently saved up some money (meaning she collects all the money she finds lying around the house, in drawers and in the car and puts it in her money box!) and bought herself a "real" tea set, not a plastic one. Now, every time a friend comes over she gets out her tea set and has a tea party. It's so cute.


Now with this last page I was a bit sneaky and combined 2 challenges in one. I was given a sketch from Scraps of Us and I knew straight away what I wanted to do for it, and what papers I wanted to use. But I also wanted to use those papers for the Inspiration Challenge over at A2Z Scraplets. So I just combined the two. I used Bo Bunny Grease Monkey papers, an empty Kaisercraft Rewind die cut sheet to matt the photo and the chipboard flourish is from A2Z. I'm really quite happy with how it turned out and it was good to do another page for Jack.
Speaking of Jack, he is feeling much better now, although he is still a bit spotty. He was determined to be better for trick or treating last night, and both the kids got way too many lollies as usual. They both went as zombies this year, and I got some really good photos. Cant wait to start scrapping them!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful layouts Sam!! How have you done that flower on new teeth. Looks great!!

Chloe said...

Lovely LO's - that flower on New Teeth looks great!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Gorgeous pages as always Sam! Great to hear Jack is feeling much better! Nothing like some trick or treating to do the trick ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...