Thursday, September 24, 2009

A Kaisercraft Layout to Share...

It's school holiday time and the kids are loving it! Mum has had them while I've been working, and she's been spoiling them as usual, even suffering through the guinea pig movie (I think its called G-Force). I'm glad I didnt have to sit through that one! Some of those kids movies are painful to sit through, lol. I took them to see Up a few weeks ago, which was a really cute movie (I was lucky with that one!), and I'm going to take them to see either Aliens in the Attic or Shorts next week. If anyone can tell me which one of those two is better, please let me know! I think the very worst kid movie I have ever had to sit through was Shark Boy and Lava Girl a few years back. Now that was bad! Tomorrow we are off to Lollipops with some friends, so hopefully that will exhaust the little rascals for the rest of the day. (And maybe I'll get some scrapping done!)


At the moment I am waiting for my new Kaisercraft goodies to arrive. The new Q2 collection looks like it's even better than the Q1 stuff and I cant wait! This layout of Em here is the first one I made with the Q1 papers (its on the Kaisercraft Blog at the moment). I used the Pennyroyale papers because they were my favourite as soon as I saw them, although after I used all the papers it was the Pina Colada that I loved best. Hmmm...I wonder which will be my favourite out of the new ranges?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...