Thursday, September 17, 2009

Another Layout


Remember the page I made a little while back called Believe in Magic? Well, I was asked to make a page like that for a class at the Fancy That retreat and this is what I came up with. It's very similar to the other one but I have used different papers. I love making layouts like this, it's a lot of fun, but it does take forever, with all the cutting out. I've got a whole day free today for lots of scrapping so hopefully I'll be back with some more shares soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Sam I love this page !! Its stunning xo T

Anonymous said...

OH chick u need to delete my link on the side her on scrappy blog friends lol its my old one lol !! xoxo

Domestic Mamma said...

WOW Sam, just as stunning as the original!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...