Sunday, August 2, 2009

Design Team News!


I had a lovely email the other day asking if I'd like to be on the design team at Scraps of Us. Of course I said YES! It's the first and only online site I've ever been hooked on and the girls on the forum are just so lovely! At the moment they are having a Winter Wonderland Cybercrop and my first challenge went up last night. I had to do a winter themed layout (and those pics of Em were about the winteriest photos I have!), and the challenge is to use 5 photos and 4 patterned papers on a layout. Cant wait to see what everyone comes up with!

On the flu front, we are still a sick household. Jack has finished with the Tamiflu but is still not well and I am feeling so rotten that I keep dozing off every time I sit down. Hope it goes away soon. We are going stir crazy being at home all week!

3 comments:

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Congratulations on the DT position Sam!! Love your winter layout. Hope you feel better soon x

Jyotsna said...

congratulations with your new DT membership! Nice layout!
get well soon!! xx

Carly said...

We're so happy to have you! Welcome to a great team!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...