Saturday, July 25, 2009

P!NK Concert Photos!





On Wednesday night I went to the P!NK concert with my sister in law Bronwyn and it was AWESOME! We had so much fun! I went to the last concert too so I kind of knew what to expect but Bronwyn hadn't been before and she was SO excited! We were huge dags and bought the same P!NK shirts at the stand before we went in and put them on straight away, lol. We had great seats which were kind of at the side of the stage but quite close to the front so I got some really good photos. Cant wait to scrap them!

3 comments:

Domestic Mamma said...

Your photos are awesome Sam, was a fabulous concert huh...my brother and his g/f were at the same concert as you, they flew up to Brisvegas for it!

Kris said...

OMG Sam, Those pics are to die for girl! Glad you had a Rockin Time matie!!! Cheers Kris :)

Christine said...

Ooh, I love your photos Sam, I am so jealous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...