Saturday, July 25, 2009

How Lucky Am I?


In the mail yesterday I got this awesome RAK from my friend Tina and OMG! I just cant believe how much there is! She must have been cutting for ages!!! I have to say that the cricut machine has never really appealed to me before, but after seeing all this I am very tempted to get one myself! I cant wait to use some of it on a layout, thanks Tina!!!


I also got this gorgeous handmade card from Lien who lives all the way over in Belgium. I just love it and that stamp is so cute that I just might have to hunt one down for myself!

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

Yay for happy mail!

Tina said...

Hey chick !! So glad you liked it ! Cant wait to see what you create !!! Oh and Kris knows were to get those stamps she got some herself and they are so cute

xoxo Tina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...