Friday, July 10, 2009

Finally Got it Done!






This is the layout I had to do for the final round challenge for the Legends of Scrap comp, and boy did I find it hard! It was really limiting having only 3 colours - brown, green and white to use, and I had to do a minimum of 100 words of journalling, something I find hard at the best of times. But I am really quite liking how it turned out, and it's nice to have a page about me and the kids and what our life is like right now. I'm definately going to miss this competition now that it's all over. It has made me do some layouts that I never would have done otherwise, and it's always fun to have a bit of a challenge.

I've had the papers laying around for a while now, they are Basic Grey, Pink Paislee and Making Memories. The letters are Kaisercraft Q1 Duchess Letter stickers and chipboard, and I've used Kaisercraft Pearls, wood flourishes and flowers, and some MM flowers too. The felt is Queen & Co I think. I got the string of pearls from Spotlight the other day for something like 79 cents per metre. That's the whole metre on there, I wish I'd bought more!

Well, that's it from me for now. Jack tells me that it's his turn on the computer again, and I need to get all my scrapping stuff of the kitchen table so we have somewhere to sit. I so cannot wait to move so I can have a scrap room!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow this is gorgeous! I love all the details.

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Love the arrangement of photos in this layout Sam! Those pearls are gorgeous too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...