Friday, June 19, 2009

Kaisercraft Grandiose Layout

Wow, this week has gone so quickly. I cant belive it is school holiday time again next week! I have been doing plenty of scrapping, although not much that I can show just yet as it all needs finishing. I can show you this layout using Kaisercraft Grandiose papers though, which is based on the Kaiser June Simple Plan.





When I saw the sketch I was a bit unsure because it is so different from my usual style, and then I chose the papers I liked the least to use, just in case I ruined it,but I love how it turned out! And now I love, love, love those papers! Isn't it weird how that happens? I have had those photos sitting around for about 2 years so it was great to finally scrap them. If you want to see some other takes on the sketch, click here or check out the Kaisercraft newsletter.

5 comments:

Christine said...

Wow, it looks fantastic, what beautiful photos, he looks like he puts a lot of energy into his laugh! I used those papers too, and mine it totally different!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Wonderful layout Sam! The papers look great, love what you've done :)

skrapkatz said...

I was the same Samantha, this was the first time I have ever scrapped to a plan, I now really like the papers as well

Unknown said...

That's funny samantha! love the LO!

Anonymous said...

Just love it. Love how you have framed everything with pen lines.
Tracy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...