Saturday, May 9, 2009

Kaisercraft Layout and Sneak Peek!




Mum hates this photo of her but I actually quite like it for some reason. And I'm quite happy with how this one turned out. For this layout I've used Kaisercraft Wish Upon papers, which is actually a Christmas range, but I just love the colours in it. And they are perfect for cutting up too! I've used the Blossies Journal Helper again (available here). They are really great value because when you buy it, it gets sent to your computer and you can print them out as many times as you like. And of course I had to use a border punch! I am so addicted to those things at the moment!

Have you seen the new Kaisercraft papers coming out in June? They are absolutely gorgeous and I just cant wait to get my hands on some. Click here for a sneak peek. There are six new ranges and I know I will want them all!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...