Thursday, April 30, 2009

I Love this Layout...

OFF TO BE PUBLISHED

This is one of my very favourite layouts right now. I just love that photo of Emma, she looks so sweet and innocent there. I used Bo Bunny Alissa papers, Kaisercraft bling and Green Tara and Bella flowers. And a Fiskars border punch. I'm loving those border punches at the moment!

I haven't been scrapping quite as much the last few weeks because of those books I've been reading! Whenever I get a bit of time, I read another few pages.(or chapters!), whereas before if I had a bit of spare time I used to scrap.


I still have about 2 pages of Breaking Dawn left to read. I really dont want it all to end so I have been dragging this last book out. I have watched Twilight about 20 times now (actually it is on at the moment because Emma is also obsessed with it and watches it every day!) So anyway, now that I'm nearly finished reading that book I should be getting a lot more scrapping done. I bought a heap of new papers today and I'm itching to use them, so watch this space!

Just one more thing, THANK YOU for all the lovely comments! I really loved reading them!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

waauw, wonderful layout! Love the punch you've used on the sides :) Lovely colors too.
Kind regards, Lien

Jodi said...

Just wanted to say that this layout is absolutely beautiful.. I love the colours... just gorgeous and so pretty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...