Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Gee, I'm a nice Mum...



I was a nice mummy today and let the kids have a day off school to go to Seaworld. They thought we were just going shopping until we pulled into the Seaworld carpark. It was a perfect day for it and we had an absolute ball. I managed to talk Jack into going on the Bermuda Triangle ride, which is so tame, and he totally freaked out. And Emma on the other hand was totally bummed that she is still too young to go swimming with the sharks. They are so different! We have passes until the end of June so I only took a couple of photos today.

I have been busily scrapping but nothing that I can really show just yet. I do have some VERY exciting new that I'm dying to share but I cant just yet, but if you check back on Monday I will be able to then!

1 comment:

LIly'sMummy said...

I wish my mum was that nice and took me to seaworld instead of going to work! LOL!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...