Saturday, April 11, 2009

Another Kaisercraft Layout...




Made from Mumma Bushka and Fun Fair papers. These were the last of the scrappy bits I had left and I didnt even need to cut them up! (well, hardly) I just used the scraps as they were and it didnt turn out too bad. I am going to try and do this the next time I do a page and use up every little scrap! (I've said this before though, so we'll see) I actually need to add just a tiny bit more journalling to this page. It says "You just love having your photo taken", and I need to fit in "when it suits you" somewhere, because that is exactly what that little rascal is like. Sometimes she actually asks me to take her photo and will pose for ages and other times she runs as soon as I take the camera out of it's case!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...