Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Puppy Love




Emily is just in love with the new puppies. She made a little "Hotel for Dogs" in the backyard and keeps going in there with them. Daisy seems to quite like these ones and keeps protecting them from Holly. It is so cute how they look like her. It almost looks like they are her own babies, especially the girl one (who Emma has named Lily). These pups have come at a really good time, to stop the kids from getting too bored in the last week of school holidays.


I havent done as much scrapping as I would have liked lately but I did do this layout of Em for Fancy That. It's for a distressing class, which is my favourite technique at the moment and should be lots of fun. I've actually scrapped that photo before, but it's one of my favourite photos of her, so I'll just have to put them in different albums. I just love that dreamy look in her eyes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...